Programme Objectives (POs)
The Programme Objectives of M. Tech (CS) are:
- To engage in professional practice to promote the development of innovative systems and optimized solutions for Computer Science and Engineering.
- To adapt to different roles and responsibilities in multidisciplinary working environment by respecting professionalism and ethical practices within organization and society at national and international level.
- To enhance skills and adapt new computing technologies for professional excellence and undertake research.
Program Outcomes (POs)
M. Tech (CS) programme has been designed to prepare graduates for attaining the following program outcomes:
- an ability to apply knowledge to Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- an ability to use research-based knowledge, research methods and advanced algorithms including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- an ability to translate the impact of the computer based solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of information technology for sustainable development.
- an ability to make use of ethical principles, pledge towards professional ethics and responsibilities for norms of the engineering practice.
- an ability to Inspect effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams for effectively accomplishing leadership traits, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- an ability to communicate effectively both orally and in technical report writing.
- an ability to recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long and interdisciplinarylearning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Objectives (POs):
The Programme Objectives of MCA are:
- To prepare post graduates who will be successful professionals in industry, government, academia, research, entrepreneurial pursuit and consulting firms
- To prepare post graduates who will contribute to society as broadly educated, expressive, ethical and responsible citizens with proven expertise
- To prepare post graduates who will achieve peer-recognition; as an individual or in a team; through demonstration of good analytical, design and implementation skills
- To prepare post graduates who will thrive to pursue life-long learning to fulfill their goals
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
MCA programme has been designed to prepare graduates for attaining the following program outcomes:
- an ability to recognize, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics and sciences so as to formulate and develop computer applications
- an ability to select modern computing tools and techniques for designing a computing environment to meet anticipated needs within realistic constraints such as safety, security and applicability.
- an ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- an ability to understand the impact of system solutions in a contemporary, global, economical, environmental, and societal context for sustainable development
- an ability to function professionally with ethical responsibility as an individual as well as in multidisciplinary teams with positive attitude and skilled leadership.
- an ability to appreciate the importance of time based goal setting and to recognize the need for life-long and interdisciplinary learning